We are launching a “Healthier Home Awareness” campaign. I am really excited about this opportunity because overall there is very poor public awareness on this issue. The typical home contains 188+ products containing hazardous chemicals. The Consumer Product Safety Commission has reported that illnesses like cancer, ADD, birth defects, asthma, infertility, miscarriage and many other profound health problems have all been linked to the chemicals found in these common household products.
Here are some questions to ask yourself to see if you qualify….
Do you wash your clothes or linens in any of the following products: Clorox 2, Bleach, Tide, Dreft, Cheer or any other national brands?
- Does anyone in your family have allergies, asthma, eczema, ADD, cancer or other health related issues?
- Do you use any of the following household cleaners or solvents: Cascade, Electro-sol, Windex, 409, Fantastic, Pinesol, Mr. Clean, Clorox wipes, Lysol, Resolve, Woolite and or Pledge.
- Do you have any indoor pets?
- Have you ever used Johnson & Johnsons baby shampoo, bubble bath and or all over body wash, including the lavender bath soap on your children?
- Are you currently using grocery store eco-brands but are not pleased with the results and are wondering if they actually work?
- Do you have a good idea of what you need to do to become more eco-friendly and go green, but your budget can’t afford the high end grocery store eco-brands?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any one of these questions then consider learning more about how to detoxifying your home with safer products at more economical prices!!!!